Monday, October 27, 2008

Dell Inspiron 1420..I love you...





The title is the name for my first laptop...I was so happy to get this laptop after I enter university..After thinking twice I really feel that without a laptop you will be very boreing in the campus.

This laptop have a nice out looking and the specification in it is not bad at all.By using it I can surf the internet , do homework ,do assignment some time chat with old friends, watch drama or anime and play games.It really got a lot of uses.

Below the list is the specifications of my laptop:
-Processor
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T5750 (2GHz)
-Memory
2GB DDR2 SDRAM
-Monitor
14.1” WXGA Display with Integrated 2.0 mega pixel web cam
-Hard Drive
160GB* SATA Hard Drive

I was so satisfy with my this laptop...I really happy to have this laptop as a present for me in sucess in entering to university...So i would like to thank my parent for buying me this laptop...I really appreciate it...

No comments: