Monday, October 27, 2008

Is all about G2000...


The semester break is coming after we take the test....Long time ago I have decided to earn some extra pocket money..To earning I have to get a job firdt but, is there any job suitable for a student who haven't graduate from university?It seems like I have to go back to the place where I work before I enter UMP...The job is salesman, the place I worked is inside a shopping complex...And the brand I work for is G2000.The paid is good and the supervisor treat me like her friend.It is really comfort to be work at there.May be during the sales period the job will be a bit difficult but if during weekdays, I might just having daydream at there.Hahaha....I was so happy to work at there because I get two free uniform while I working at there.Each of them is MYR89.

The product of the compeny is devided into two groups which is menswear and womenswear.After that it devide again into casual and formal.If anyone is interested to survey the shirt you guy can enter to to compeny website by clicking this link: http://www.g2000.com.hk/region/my/

Every seasons the shop will come out with new stock and after that the old stock will kept and will be sold while Parkson having sales day.

No comments: