Monday, October 27, 2008

NBA start again!!Show time!!!


As well known,I am really passion about basketball...So obviously I will concern about all the news from NBA....Do you know what is NBA?It is the short form for National Basketball Association...

My favourite player is Kobe Bryant....He is really good in playing basketball...Actually good that word is not enough for his skill...When I watching his game, I really get stunned...In my mind, I was thinking that how can be possible for a human to do something like that...He is always in the center while having a match.He is the guy who might able to turn the score upside down...He is really great, the spirit from him really affected me...

Due to his fame, he become the spokeman of the Nike Corp...In return,the Nike corp has design a series of shoes for him..The series is named Hyper Dunk..

No comments: