Monday, October 27, 2008

Injured....

Just now my old schoolmates asking me to play basketball with them...Since we got a long time did not meet each other so I just promised them to play later....Well, when I reach there everything is just like the old time but there is 1 thing different...All of them had improved their skill.....Me become useless....Hahaha...But I don't really mind it because we are not playing for tournament, so with or lose doesn't really important...When the match is going on, it started rain so the groung become a bit wet....Unfortunately I slip down...By that time I do know that injury was so serious but when I was finish the match only I noticed that my knee really pain....Right now, I think my knee wasn't cure from the last time....Beacause the same incident happen to me 2 years ago...And it make me quit from basketball for half year...I really feeling down.....I just want to play, is that really so hard?Why I will injured?Is that because of my careless?

So sad....Hope my knee can recover as soon as posible....

No comments: