Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Me=Sales man

16 of Oct.The day I once again become a salesman, but there were 1 thing different,the thing that different is last time I am a salesman who promote cloth but this time is washing machine.

Before that day, me and my roommate who named Peter(haha!I'm so lucky!Because he not only same course with me some more his is same section with me also and yet now he is 1 group with me.) has plan to make a wqashing machine model for a long time.But, at the end we just make a small model due to the cost...

In my mind, I think if we really were selling washing machine we would success because the pamphlet were so attracting + the model that Peter made was so cute and the most important thing is our product.Hehe!The washing machine came with a stylish design and the unique technology that the machine use.

This is the washing machine that I talk about.Look at it carefully, it really nice looking right?

No comments: