Monday, October 27, 2008

PBSM???

Just now i heard that word PBSM....First thing that come into my mind is Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah....But actually my did not mean that...hahaha!Actually what he wanted to say is Persatuan Balik Rumah Setiap Minggu....And now I was thinking is that go back home every week will delay my study?Or i should just have to arrange my schedule....I really confusing about this, because of I wanted to go home every week, I miss a lot of thing like friends gathering, basketball training and may be some activities too.....

Just like last week, the is a new selection for committee but I did not attetnd because I wanted to go home by the evening....So now I was planing that in the next semester I will not be that often to go home...Now is 1.15a.m...Better to sleep because they is still a lot of things I have to complete by tomorrow..

Zzzz.....

No comments: